Strategic Communication and Problem Solving training course
Time & Location
About the Event
This communication strategy training course is a 4 days masterclass for health and mental health professionals, designed to develop leadership about the latest state of the art in brief and effective communication and a practical application of the brief strategic problem solving with complex situations.
The format is highly experiential, fun and functional, with the final creation by the participants of "hands-on projects", to integrate in their daily work activity at their return and to review through Skype consultancies by the facilitators.
At the end of the course you will learn how:
• To use the most advanced strategic communication tools to help achieve your goals in a short time
• To manage emotions in everyday life and work activities, communicating without anxiety,
fear or anger
• To communicate through verbal, non-verbal and body language
• To handle assertiveness, aggression / passivity, collaboration, negotiation and mediation’s
manoeuvres, to convince and persuade your interlocutor through their self-deceptions
• To improve and refine your own voice in conflict management, to learn how to say or
know how to handle a "NO"
• To use active listening, personal skills and expressive body movements in harmony with
• To master the effective and strategic communication as an indispensable tool to quickly
produce changes in personal and professional life.
This training has already been delivered with success for consecutive editions in Italy and this is the first English edition with professionals from all around the world.
Prof. Ivano Cincinnato is an expert in Brief Strategic Therapy Approach, is the director of the Clinical Centre and Strategic Training, in Rome (Italy), and creator of the Effective and Strategic Communication ®. Dr. Tiziana Bufacchi is a senior clinical psychologist based in Perth, Western Australia, expert in Patient’s Engagement Techniques and co-founder of the Ermes Training Centre in Australia.